We’re in search of a freelance content writer who excels at writing long-form blog and service page content for B2B businesses in the Financial, Medical, or SAAS fields.
We are looking for a freelance content writer to join our team. We need a team player who can get things done, wants to learn and grow as a marketer and is driven by achieving excellent results.
You will be expected to work on an ad-hoc basis with our digital marketing team.
Fahrenheit Marketing has become aware of a scam offering jobs on our behalf. Read more on how to protect yourself from job scams. (https://www.fahrenheitmarketing.com/uncategorized/take-these-steps-to-avoid-job-scams/)
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform the following job functions with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment:
- Develop content from comprehensive content briefs from our Digital Marketing Team that resonate deeply with our target audience but also elicits them to take the desired actions.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews with our subject matter experts, and
- Write straightforward educational and entertaining content to promote our products/services
- Adhere to established standards for each client and ensure all-around consistency (style and tone)
- Submit work to editors for input and approval in accordance with standards
- Specify vision for accompanying illustrations and graphics to accompany content
- Adhere to current SEO best practices in regards to Google’s Search Quality Guidelines
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics based on customer feedback
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience—the desired experience levels in the specific disciplines necessary for success in this position are listed below:
- Proven work experience as a Journalist, Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles (the more this work is related to the financial, medical and Saas fields—the better)
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Experience discovering and interviewing subject matter experts
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Bonus: past experience working in a role with responsibilities related to SEO or SEM
- Quality Work Product—must be driven to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that achieve (or exceed) the client’s desired marketing outcomes.
- Communication Skills—must have strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely and accurately make your point to different audiences.
- Professionalism—performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for one’s own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.
Traits We Are Looking For
- Highly creative (you are good at problem-solving)
- Great interpersonal skills (you are great with people)
- Work well under pressure
- An eye for detail
- Interest in commerce, current events, and new advertising trends and techniques
Fahrenheit Marketing is headquartered in Austin, TX and we have been in business since 2008. The agency serves in the web design, web development and online marketing of web properties for local and global clients, including the likes of Gatorade, NAFPA, ALK Abello, TransCore International, and others. Our signature designs and feature-rich websites have been awarded, featured and mentioned in various outlets across the United States and the world.