We’re in search of a digital marketing associate who loves to plan, execute and measure successful omnichannel marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Associate to join our team. We need a team player who can get things done, wants to learn and grow as a marketer, and is driven by achieving excellent results.
You will be expected to work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary digital marketing team that plans, creates, executes, measures, and continuously improves upon our integrated digital marketing initiatives.
Fahrenheit Marketing has become aware of a scam offering jobs on our behalf. Read more on how to protect yourself from job scams. (https://www.fahrenheitmarketing.com/uncategorized/take-these-steps-to-avoid-job-scams/)
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform the following job functions with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee advertising accounts on multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads and more)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience—the desired experience levels in the specific disciplines necessary for success in this position are listed below:
- Analytics and Reporting—at least one (1) year of professional experience establishing appropriate KPIs, collecting the data needed to accurately report effectiveness, and analyzing business intelligence to provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Digital Marketing—at least two (2) years of professional experience working on digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, content marketing, paid media, social media, email marketing, website maintenance or a related function.
- Audience Segmentation – Conducts continuous market monitoring and impact analysis of needs, trends, compliance, and other key influencers; proactively recommends corrective action when appropriate.
- Customer Service and Communication—at least two (2) years of professional experience in customer service or managing successful client relationships.
- Project Management Tools—experience using task-based project management systems (Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, Trello, etc.) to manage multiple digital initiatives and associated tasks as part of a larger team.
- Quality Work Product—must be driven to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that achieve (or exceed) the client’s desired marketing outcomes.
- Communication Skills—must have strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely and accurately make your point to different audiences.
- Continuous Learning—the desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
- Teamwork—a collaborative mindset that encourages a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others’ views, while putting team success above individual contributions.
- Professionalism—performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for one’s own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.
TRAITS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strategic Thinker (you enjoy strategy and can break complicated concepts into simple components)
- Highly creative (you are good at problem-solving)
- Great interpersonal skills (you are great with people)
- Work well in a team
- Work well under pressure
- Quick learner
- An eye for detail
- Interest in commerce, current events, and new advertising trends and techniques
Fahrenheit Marketing is headquartered in Austin, TX and we have been in business since 2008. The agency serves in the web design, web development and online marketing of web properties for local and global clients, including the likes of Gatorade, NAFPA, ALK Abello, TransCore International, and others. Our signature designs and feature-rich websites have been awarded, featured and mentioned in various outlets across the United States and the world.