We’re in search of a digital marketing strategist who loves to audit, plan and manage successful omnichannel marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. We need a team player who can get things done, wants to learn and grow as a marketer, and is driven by achieving excellent results.
You will be expected to work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary digital marketing team that plans, creates, executes, measures, and continuously improves upon our integrated digital marketing initiatives.
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform the following job functions with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism in a fast-paced environment:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee assigned account performance
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan (Hubspot experience is a plus)
- Provide guidance and advice for other team members
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor client competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience—the desired experience levels in the specific disciplines necessary for success in this position are listed below:
- Analytics and Reporting—at least three (3) years of professional experience establishing appropriate KPIs, collecting the data needed to accurately report effectiveness, and analyzing business intelligence to provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Digital Marketing—at least four (4) years of professional experience working on digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, content marketing, paid media, social media, email marketing, website maintenance or a related function.
- Audience Segmentation – Conducts continuous market monitoring and impact analysis of needs, trends, compliance, and other key influencers; proactively recommends corrective action when appropriate.
- Customer Service and Communication—at least three (3) years of professional experience in customer service or managing successful client relationships.
- Project Management Tools—experience using task-based project management systems (Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, Trello, etc.) to manage multiple digital initiatives and associated tasks as part of a larger team.
- Quality Work Product—must be driven to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that achieve (or exceed) the client’s desired marketing outcomes.
- Communication Skills—must have strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely and accurately make your point to different audiences.
- Continuous Learning—the desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
- Teamwork—a collaborative mindset that encourages a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others’ views, while putting team success above individual contributions.
- Professionalism—performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for one’s own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.
Traits We Are Looking For
- Strategic Thinker (you enjoy strategy and can break complicated concepts into simple components)
- Highly creative (you are good at problem-solving)
- Great interpersonal skills (you are great with people)
- Work well in a team
- Work well under pressure
- Quick learner
- An eye for detail
- Interest in commerce, current events, and new advertising trends and techniques
Fahrenheit Marketing is headquartered in Austin, TX and we have been in business since 2008. The agency serves in the web design, web development and online marketing of web properties for local and global clients, including the likes of Gatorade, NAFPA, ALK Abello, TransCore International, and others. Our signature designs and feature-rich websites have been awarded, featured and mentioned in various outlets across the United States and the world.