We are looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our team. We need a team player who can get things done, wants to learn and grow as an account manager and is driven by achieving excellent results.
Our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact. You will be expected to work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary digital marketing team and to serve as the main point of contact for our clients.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive for providing exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software.
Fahrenheit Marketing has become aware of a scam offering jobs on our behalf. Read more on how to protect yourself from job scams. (https://www.fahrenheitmarketing.com/uncategorized/take-these-steps-to-avoid-job-scams/)
Objectives of this role
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Work with internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Work with internal teams to ensure client-requested work is achieved in a timely manner.
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience—the desired experience levels in the specific disciplines necessary for success in this position are listed below:
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Customer Service and Communication—at least two (2) years of professional experience in customer service or managing successful client relationships.
- Project Management Tools—experience using task-based project management systems (Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, Trello, etc.) to manage multiple digital initiatives and associated tasks as part of a larger team.
- Quality Work Product—must be driven to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that achieve (or exceed) the client’s desired marketing outcomes.
- Communication Skills—must have strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely and accurately make your point to different audiences.
- Continuous Learning—the desire to continuously improve digital marketing knowledge by pursuing development opportunities and seeking feedback from colleagues to improve performance.
- Teamwork—a collaborative mindset that encourages a positive team atmosphere by being objective and open to others’ views, while putting team success above individual contributions.
- Professionalism—performs well under pressure, accepts responsibility for one’s own actions and contributes to a professional company image in the workplace and at client meetings.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Gainsight and Salesforce
- Professional certification (ex: from Strategic Account Management Association)
Traits We Are Looking For
- Strategic Thinker (you enjoy strategy and can break complicated concepts into simple components)
- Highly creative (you are good at problem-solving)
- Great interpersonal skills (you are great with people)
- Work well in a team
- Work well under pressure
- Quick learner
- An eye for detail
- Interest in commerce, current events, and new advertising trends and techniques
About Fahrenheit Marketing
Fahrenheit Marketing is headquartered in Austin, TX and we have been in business since 2008. The agency serves in the web design, web development and online marketing of web properties for local and global clients, including the likes of Gatorade, NAFPA, ALK Abello, TransCore International, and others. Our signature designs and feature-rich websites have been awarded, featured and mentioned in various outlets across the United States and the world.